RECIPES MAKE THE MOST OF OUR PRODUCT RANGE
Decadent Easter Cocktail
Easter isn't just for kids - here's a treat for adults to enjoy too! Indulge over the long weekend with @miss_luckypony 's Easter Bunny Choco-cocktail filled with all things chocolate.
This recipe makes 2-3 servings.
- 4 scoops chocolate ice-cream
- 1 heaped TBSP Nutella
- 1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream (optional)
- 1 1/2 tots vodka (optional)
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 2 x 250 ml Consol Preserve Jars
- 2 medium-sized hollow chocolate bunnies
- Paper straws
- Place the ice cream, Nutella, Baileys, vodka and milk in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Using a very sharp knife, cut the chocolate bunnies in half, making sure they're tall enough to stand upright in the jars with their heads and ears poking out the top.
- Using the tip of the same knife, carefully pierce a hole in the top side of the bunnies head to insert the paper straw into.
- Place the bunny upright in the Consol Preserve Jar, then fill the jar with the chocolate cocktail.
- Pop the paper straw into the hole - sip and enjoy! For a non-alcoholic version, add a little pouring cream instead of the Bailey's Irish Cream.