The Consol Glass Shop Online FAQ's
- How does the delivery time slot work?
Please enter your phone number after you have completed your order on the order confirmation screen to receive shipping updates. You will receive a text from the courier to inform you that your order has be dispatched for delivery, this is an interactive platform and if the date is not suitable you can request another delivery date.
- How long will it take for my online order to be delivered to me?
Orders normally will take 2 – 5 working days to be delivered. Please refer to Delivery Terms & Conditions.
- How do I know when my order is on route to me?
You can enter your details on your order confirmation to receive shipping updates via sms. You can also track your delivery by viewing your order and clicking on the waybill number.
- What are the delivery costs?
Courier fees are calculated on live rates. Rates will vary depending on weight, and on destination.
- What happens if some items are missing from my online order?
Please contact the Consol shop where the order was placed or log a return on the Returns Portal. Please refer to the Return Policy.
- What happens if no one is home to receive my delivery?
The courier company will contact you to reschedule the delivery.
- Can I collect my order at a pick up point?
Orders from The Consol Online Shop can only be received through the courier delivery. Click & Collect coming soon, keep an eye on our page.
- Can someone else sign for my order on my behalf?
Any person other than the customer who receives the products at the delivery address is presumed to be authorised to do so. Please refer to Delivery Terms & Conditions.
- Do you ship internationally?
Order placed from The Consol Shop Online can only be delivered within South Africa.
- What are the payment methods available?
Orders can be paid via Visa and Master card.
- Can I use a foreign currency with my credit card as a method of payment?
Payments for order can only be received in ZAR.
- Can I use my Diners club card or American Express card as method of payment?
No, only VISA and MASTER cards are accepted.
- What happens if a fraudulent order is placed using my credit card?
Please contact your bank and to report fraudulent transactions, asap.
- Are my personal details secured on the website?
- How can I reset my password?
Please follow the reset password link on login page.
- How do I change my email address?
Please contact The Consol Shop Online team. Alternative email address can also be entered upon check out.
- Can I place an order via email or phone?
Please contact your closest shop for more information.
- How will I know if my order was successfully placed?
After payment has been processed you will be redirected to order confirmation on The Consol Shop Online, you will also receive an order confirmation in your inbox.
- Is the option for bulk buying available?
Please contact The Consol Shop directly to place pallet.
- Can I add more than one promotional code or discount in my order?
Promotions, discounts & volumetric pricing cannot be stacked. Only one bundle, promotion or discount type can be applied per order.
Returns and Refunds:
- How does your returns process work?
Please log your return via the Returns Portal or contact The Consol Shop Online team for assistance. Refer to Returns Policy.
- What happens if an item is damaged?
For a claim to be accepted, customers need to log a return via the Returns Portal within 7 (seven) working days if goods were damaged or incorrect upon receipt of delivery:
If necessary, goods will be collected at no charge. Once the product and/or photographs are validated by The Consol Shop Online, the return will be processed according to the customers’ preference