RECIPES MAKE THE MOST OF OUR PRODUCT RANGE
Fridge Cheesecake Recipe
150g Digestive biscuits (graham crackers or any similar plain biscuits can be used as well)
75g Butter, melted
250g Cream cheese
100g Condensed milk
½ tsp Vanilla extract
Juice of ½ lemon
100g Fresh strawberries (or any other fruit of your choice), sliced
Small Consol Glass jars with lids for layering and serving
- Crush the digestive biscuits into fine crumbs. You can do this by placing them in a ziplock bag and using a rolling pin or by pulsing them in a food processor.
- In a Consol Glass San Marino Mixing Bowl, combine the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter until well mixed. The mixture should resemble wet sand.
- Divide the biscuit mixture evenly among the small Consol Glass Jars, pressing it down gently to form the base of the cheesecakes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add the condensed milk to the cream cheese, mixing well after each addition. Make sure the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture and mix until everything is fully incorporated.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the biscuit base in each Consol Glass Jar, dividing it equally among the jars.
- Top each jar with sliced strawberries (or your chosen fruit), arranging them in a decorative manner.
- Close the jars with their lids and place them in the refrigerator. Allow the cheesecakes to chill for at least 4-6 hours, or preferably overnight, to set and firm up.
- When ready to serve, remove the lids from the jars and enjoy the cheesecakes directly from the jars with spoons.
These individual cheesecakes in jars are perfect for individual servings and can be enjoyed on-the-go or as a delightful dessert.