RECIPES MAKE THE MOST OF OUR PRODUCT RANGE
HOMEMADE ICED COFFEE
Makes 1-2 cups, depending on the size of your cup.
2 tsp Nescafe Gold
250ml Milk of your choice
250g Ice blocks or crushed ice
1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
Caramel sauce (for drizzling, optional)
Whipped cream (optional, for topping)
- In a Consol Roma Double Wall Square Tumbler 380ml, mix the coffee with a small amount of hot water (about 2 tablespoons) to dissolve the coffee granules. You can adjust the amount of coffee depending on your preferred strength.
- Add the Vanilla Essence to the coffee and mix it in.
- Pour in the milk, leaving some space at the top of the glass for the ice and optional toppings. You can use any milk of your choosing.
- Fill your Consol Roma Double Wall Square Tumbler 380ml with the crushed ice or whole ice blocks, depending on your preference.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over the ice (optional).
- Use a long spoon or glass straw to stir the ingredients together.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream to the top (optional).
Feel free to adjust the quantities of ingredients based on your taste preferences.