RECIPES MAKE THE MOST OF OUR PRODUCT RANGE
20-25 Fresh mint leaves
2 Limes, juiced
3 tbl Sugar or honey (adjust to your preferred sweetness)
2. Using the Consol Glass 500ml Juicer, juice the limes to get fresh lime juice and make sure to remove any seeds.
3. In a 1000ml Consol Glass Jug, combine the lime juice and sugar (or honey). Stir well until the sugar or honey dissolves completely. If using honey, you may need to add a bit of warm water to help it dissolve better.
4. Add the crushed mint leaves to the lime and sugar (or honey) mixture. Mix them together to infuse the mint flavour into the liquid.
5. Place the ice cubes in the 580ml Orcio Glass Jar until it's about half full.
6. Pour the lime and mint mixture over the ice in the 580ml Orcio Glass Jar, leaving some space at the top for more ingredients.
7. Top up the jar with soda water, leaving a little room for the lid.
8. Close the jar tightly and shake it gently to mix all the ingredients together.
9. You can taste the mixture at this point and adjust the sweetness or lime flavor to your liking by adding more sugar, honey, or lime juice.
10. Garnish the Mojito with a sprig of fresh mint and a slice of lime.
Your Mojito Mocktail is now ready to be enjoyed! Remember to serve it chilled and, if you like, you can add a glass straw for sipping. Enjoy the refreshing flavours of this classic mocktail!