ONLINE DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Delivery fees will vary depending on the customers’ selected delivery option and items ordered.
- The delivery fee to be paid will be clearly visible during the ordering checkout process before checkout has been finalised and will form part of the total amount payable.
- The customer will be notified via an email and SMS once the item/s have been shipped and will be able to track the order.
- Once delivery has been received, the customer must check that all items delivered are correct and free of any damage or defects. Should the packaging be damaged, and the order is accepted without fully inspecting the items the customer should add a note on the delivery note stipulating that the packaging was damaged, or items were not inspected. If this is not done it may affect the customers’ rights if the customer wants to return the item(s).
- ARDAGH GLASS PACKAGING SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD, registration number 2006/034503/07 (hereinafter referred to as “AGP – SA”) cannot accept responsibility for incorrect delivery details that have been provided online.
- AGP - SA cannot accept responsibility if an unauthorised person at the customers chosen delivery address accepts delivery of the order, as AGP - SA does not verify the identity of the person at the delivery address who signs the delivery note. Any person other than the customer who receives the products at the delivery address is presumed to be authorised to do so.
- Should it be that delivery at the customers’ chosen delivery address via AGP - SA ’s courier services is unsuccessful twice then the order shall be returned, by the courier to AGP - SA and the purchase price shall be reversed after the cost of the second delivery has been deducted.
- Deliveries shall as far as possible be effected within 3 - 7 (three to seven) working days from the time payment has been received by AGP - SA . Take note however that any delivery may take up to approximately 10 (ten) working days. AGP - SA advises our customers that delays in delivery may also occur in the event of strikes; labour disputes; acts of God; war; riot; civil action; malicious acts, damage; compliance with any law, or any other superior force that may affect the delivery process.
- AGP - SA ’s liability for any delay in delivery is limited only to re-delivery at a later agreed time and date, at no additional charge.
- Deliveries take place during business hours Monday to Friday. There are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
- A delivery is considered complete as soon as the parcel is accepted and signed for either by the customer or by any individual at the specified delivery address.
- In the event that a parcel is declared missing for whatever reason, should stock be available a replacement order will be sent to the customer via the intended original delivery method. If stock is unavailable, then the order (at Rand value paid) plus any relevant delivery fee paid will be refunded.
- If AGP - SA is unable for any reason, to deliver the products, the customer will be notified and may then within 7 (seven) working days of receiving such notification, elect whether or not to cancel the order for the products. If the customer elects to cancel the order, the customer will be reimbursed for the purchase price plus any delivery fee paid.
Once the order has been delivered and accepted by the customer or any other person at the customers’ address, the risk in and to the items will pass to the customer.