RECIPES MAKE THE MOST OF OUR PRODUCT RANGE
Chocolate ice cream with chocolate toppings AND chocolate sauce - there's no better way to get in the Easter spirit than with @miss_luckypony 's Easter ice cream Sundae.
- Ice cream of your choice
- Candy-coated sweets/mini eggs
- Mini chocolate bunnies
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Method for Chocolate Fudge Sauce:
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the cocoa and the sugar until all lumps are removed.
- Add the salt and the water, then bring to a boil over medium to medium-high heat. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and stir continuously.
- Simmer for about 2 minutes to make sure all the sugar has dissolved, then remove from the heat.
- Set aside to cool, then add vanilla essence and give it a good stir. This sauce can be popped into a Consol jar and stored in the fridge for quite some time.
Method for Easter Ice Cream Sundae:
- Fill a 500 ml Consol Preserve Jar with a few big scoops of ice cream.
- Decorate the top of the ice cream with candy and chocolate bunnies.
- Pour a generous glug of homemade chocolate fudge sauce over the top and dig in!